Benefits of Historical Numbers
When you apply historical numbers you can analyze your OTB data in useful ways.
1. Enable dynamic pickup tracking
How many rooms did you sell since yesterday, three days ago, or last week?
2. Track the evolution of your KPI's
By how much did your occupancy improve (or drop) since yesterday or last week?
What about your room rate, RevPAR, and revenue? How do they compare today to select days in the past?
FYI: We will explore OTB data in detail in a forthcoming article.
Moving the Time Slider
You can pull in historical numbers by moving the time slider. Here's how:
1) Newly open or refresh the screen and the time slider will always default to:
2) Slide all the way left if you want to focus on today only.
3) Slide all the way right if you want to pull in up to the last 90 days.*
Move it back strategically
4) Focus on last week. Check if your rates or room nights have changed?
5) Or go back four weeks. How do you fare compared to then?
As you move the slider, watch the screen as it aggregates all the changes instantly.
* 90 days of historical data is possible only in the Professional version.
You can go back up to 7 days in the Free version of Performance Board.
Do you have any questions or need help?
Contact our support team, and we will be happy to help you.